As we reach the midpoint of October, many parents and children start thinking more and more about the end of the month as Halloween is quickly approaching. With probably more children than adults looking forward to the special day when they get to dress up and scour the neighborhood in search of candy and treats. Halloween is one of the most fun holidays of the year and even if you don’t participate in dressing up in a costume or go door-to-door trick-or-treating, it is still fun. Be prepared this year and know when to expect all the trick-or-treaters. Here are the 2019 Trick-or-Treat times in Janesville, WI. Be safe, have fun and try not to eat too much candy.
[You May Also Like: Best Oktoberfest Celebrations in Wisconsin]
When is Trick-or-Treating in Janesville, WI?
The city of Janesville, WI will have Trick-or-Treat hours as follows. If you wish to have trick-or-treaters knocking on your door, leave your front porch light on so they know you are home and ready for them. Trick-or-treaters remember, if a house does not have a porch light on, go to the next house.
If you’re looking to get an early start on trick-or-treating this year, head to Downtown Janesville, WI on Saturday, October 26th, 2019 for a family-friendly event. It will start at the Famers Market and continue through downtown businesses.
Janesville, WI Trick-or-Treat Hours
Thursday, October 31st, 2019 – 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Trick-or-Treat Safety Tips
- Only go to doors with a front porch light on.
- Trick-or-Treat in a group.
- Walk on the sidewalks when possible.
- Don’t eat anything that is not wrapped.
- Wear a light-colored costume.
- Ask a parent or family member to escort your group.
- Only cross streets at crosswalks and corners and look both ways before you cross.
- Inspect all your candy before you eat it.
- Notify your local Police Department if you find any suspicious candy.
[People Also Read: Sports Bars to Watch the Game at in Janesville, WI]