9 Public Basketball Courts in Janesville, WI
Basketball is a common pastime here in Wisconsin. It’s a good way to work out, stay competitive and spend time outside while being active. In Janesville, we have numerous parks that are equipped with basketball courts. Are you looking for a place to play a game of pick-up ball, one-on-one, HORSE or a family game of hoops near Janesville, WI? Continue reading below to learn about nine public, outdoor basketball courts in Janesville and Rock County, WI!
Related Content: Enjoy the Hiking Trails in Janesville!
9 Places to Play Basketball in Janesville, WI
There are numerous places to ball up around Janesville. Lace-up your Jordans, grab your basketball and visit one of the nine public courts of Janesville! Check out nine park-based basketball courts worth hitting up below.
- Bond Park (201 N. Oakhill Ave.)
- Monterey Park (501 Rockport Road)
- Adams Park (430 Caroline Street)
- Fourth Ward Park (410 Racine Street)
- Harmony Grove Park (1301 Shade Tree Lane)
- Holiday Park (1540 Barberry Drive)
- Loch Lomond Park (3400 Balmoral Drive)
- Nantucket Park (1028 Nantucket Drive)
- Washington Park (431 N. Washington Street)
Want to Explore? Check out a few of Wisconsin’s waterfalls!
Thanks for reading! If you are looking for a set of wheels to get you from point A to point B, check out our inventory at Hesser Toyota today! We offer a vast selection of new Toyota models and quality used vehicles that we cannot wait to show off to you! Feel free to view our inventory and schedule a test drive once you find a vehicle you would like to experience from the driver’s seat! We hope to see you soon!