Students across the country are preparing to walk across the stage to accept their college diplomas. While this is a celebratory time for graduates, many are also taking stock of their prospective expenses and student loans in order to prepare for life after college. In order to help with this transition, Hesser Toyota is offering college graduate car deals to Janesville, Wisconsin drivers through the Toyota College Graduate Program.
Toyota College Graduate Program
Toyota and the team at Hesser Toyota is offering eligible college grads a $750 rebate on qualifying new Toyota vehicles when they purchase or lease a car through Toyota Financial Services (TFS). This little rebate will help recent graduates make a car purchase more comfortably on a vehicle they trust like the Toyota Camry (excluding hybrid models), Corolla, Prius, Prius c, Prius v, RAV4 (gas only), Tacoma or Yaris.
Other benefits of Toyota College Graduate Program
- Deferred monthly payments for first 90 days of qualifying finance programs
- Leading APRs on new and Certified Used Toyota vehicles
Who is eligible for the Toyota College Graduate Program?
- People who have graduated in the last two years from an accredited two- or four-year school
- People who are on track to graduate in the next six months from an accredited two- or four-year school
Requirements for Toyota College Graduate Program
- Proof of graduation (ex. Diploma or transcripts showing future graduation)
- Proof of employment (ex. Paycheck stub or job offer letter from prospective employer)
- Sufficient income to balance vehicle payments and living expenses
- Be approved for financing through TFS
Recent or upcoming college graduates can start the search for their own Toyota vehicles when they schedule a test drive at Hesser Toyota. Contact our team online or at the dealership to learn more about the financing options available.