New 2021 Toyota models are loaded with intuitive technology that add ease, convenience, entertainment and safety to each drive. Two highly sought-after features on new vehicles are Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay® smartphone integration systems. Are you wondering how to use Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration systems in your 2021 Toyota model? Continue reading below for a step-by-step walkthrough from our team at Hesser Toyota in Janesville, WI!
How to Set Up Apple CarPlay® in a 2021 Toyota Model
- Make sure Apple CarPlay® and Siri are both activated in your iPhone’s settings. (Menu > Setup > General > Apple CarPlay > ON)
- Connect iPhone to Apple Lightning Cable and select “Enable Once” or “Always Enable” to allow access.
- Select the “MENU” button on the audio multimedia display and tap the Apple CarPlay icon on the Toyota model’s multimedia system.
- Tap the Toyota App Icon or the “HOME” button to launch Apple CarPlay.
- Unplug phone to disconnect Apple CarPlay
Read More: What’s new on the 2021 Toyota C-HR?
2021 Toyota Vehicle Android Auto™ Set Up Walkthrough
- Download the Android Auto™ app in the Google Play™ store.
- Open the Android Auto™ app
- Enable Android Auto™ in settings and in Projection Settings.
- Plug Android™ phone into USB media port using Android cable.
- Press the “MENU” button and select Android Auto™.
- Unplug the smartphone to disconnect.
Related Content: How to Tell When Brakes Need Service
Shop for 2021 Toyota Models at Hesser Toyota
Are you interested in enjoying the intuitive technology in the new 2021 Toyota models? Check out our inventory at Hesser Toyota in Janesville, Wisconsin! We offer a wide selection of new Toyota models for our customers to choose from. Feel free to schedule a test drive once you find a Toyota you’d like to experience from behind the wheel!