Things to Do During the Fall of 2020 in Janesville, WI
These past few months have been trying for some, as they have called for us to stay home, cancel travel plans and adjust to life during a global pandemic. It is important to take some time to enjoy Wisconsin outdoors before seasons change and winter is upon us. Continue reading below to learn about things you can do during the fall of 2020 to enjoy all that Wisconsin has to offer.
5 Ways to Enjoy Wisconsin This Fall
The Janesville area is known for its extensive outdoor recreational opportunities. We have an extensive system of trails and are located in close proximity to a long list of state and county parks. Check out five ways that you can enjoy Wisconsin this fall—even with COVID-19 restrictions!
- Enjoy local hiking trails! The Janesville Segment of the Ice Age National Scenic Trail is more than 10 miles long, and there are several other hiking trails at local parks.
- Visit state parks! Janesville is near Lake Kegnosa State Park, New Glarus Woods State Park, Aztalan State Park and the Kettle Moraine State Forest.
Related Content: Where can I get the 2021 Toyota Corolla in Janesville, WI?
3. Check out a few of Wisconsin’s waterfalls! Take a road trip Up North to check out the natural beauty of Wisconsin. The state has several breathtaking waterfalls that are definitely worth checking out! Learn more about them here!
4. Pick apples at a local apple orchard! There are several local apple orchards that will provide a wholesome experience. A few of these include Janesville’s very own, Skelly’s Farm Market, or, you can drive out of town to Apple Hut, Hawk’s Orchard or Apple Barn Orchard and Winery.
5. Visit local wineries and breweries! There are several local breweries and wineries that are definitely worth the drive. A handful of these include the Rock County Brewing Company, Second Salem Brewing Company, Duesterbeck’s Brewery, and New Glarus Brewery, which brews up tasty Wisconsin-exclusive drinks like Spotted Cow and Moon Man.
If you are shopping for a new vehicle, check out our new inventory at Hesser Toyota! Thanks for reading!