The Toyota C-HR is the brand’s crossover SUV and flaunts a unique style, capable performance and a slew of modern technology. For 2021, the C-HR hits the market with updates to its exterior design, model options and technology. Let’s dive into what’s new on the 2021 Toyota C-HR below!
5 Major Updates on the 2021 C-HR
For 2021, the C-HR features an elegant design that blends elements of a coupe, hatchback and compact crossover. It features sharp edges and loses the more rounded look found on previous models. It also comes with an all-new Nightshade edition that features blacked-out design elements on the interior and exterior.
1. You don’t have to look far to notice the updated design of the 2021 Toyota C-HR. It features a new, sharp and edgy exterior and ditches the rounded accents found on previous models.
2. Sporting its updated exterior design, the 2021 C-HR is added to the brand’s Nightshade Edition roster. Now, the Toyota C-HR Nightshade Edition will be offered with features like black fabric interior trim, black 18-inch alloy wheels, black lug nuts, black door handles, black badged, black chin spoiler and more.
Content You Might Enjoy: Expand your horizons with a stylish, tech-packed crossover SUV
3. The crossover receives new exterior color options for 2021, including: Oxide Bronze, Oxide Bronze with a Black Roof, Magnetic Gray Metallic with Black Roof, Blizzard Pearl, Blue Eclipse Metallic, Magnetic Gray Metallic, Black Sand Pearl and Silver Knockout Metallic.
4. The all-new Toyota Safety Sense 2.5 system is standard on the 2021 C-HR. The system includes Road Sign Assist, Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Automatic High Beams, Lane Keeling Technology: Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Lane Tracing Assist and Sway Warning System, along with enhancements to the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection function.
5. The 2021 C-HR comes with an 8.0-inch touchscreen display that is located on top of the dash, so the driver doesn’t have to move their eyes too far to see all the great information it displays. The driver will also enjoy a standard 4.2-inch Multi-Information Display that shows drive modes, temperature, G-force, fuel economy and other performance-related information.
When will the 2021 Toyota C-HR be Released?
Shoppers in Janesville, Wisconsin, will be able to get the 2021 Toyota C-HR at Hesser Toyota in late 2020 or early 2021. Toyota has not yet released an official date, but we can expect to see the stylish crossover hit the streets by early 2021. Stay posted on our blog to learn when it lands here at Hesser Toyota. Thanks for reading!