2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Janesville, WI
Starting the new model year off with greater strength than ever, the 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro will serve Janesville, Wisconsin drivers with its best performance to date. Whether taking on Wisconsin's challenging winters or camping trips up north, the Tacoma TRD Pro is prepared to perform with the ruggedness and control drivers have come to depend on.
Set to be released in the fall of 2016, the 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro will boast a bold new exterior, interior amenities and performance features that confidently take travel on and off the road. Equipped with more muscle in each area of its construction and design, the Tacoma TRD Pro will help make both work and play more efficient and resilient for its drivers and passengers.
The 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro will receive the majority of its strength from the 3.5-liter V-6 direct-injection Atkinson-cycle engine with Variable Valve Timing-intelligent Wide intake and exhaust.
Outfitted with 4WDemand part-time four-wheel drive, the Tacoma TRD Pro will be able to tackle any challenging conditions or terrains, especially when paired with the Active Traction Control system.
The all-new 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro will finally be available to adventurous and hardworking drivers in the fall of 2016 after it finalizes its American construction in San Antonio, Texas.
2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro new interior and exterior features
The 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro's performance isn't the only area getting an upgrade this year. The truck's interior and exterior will receive a number of adjustments that enhance the vehicle's performance.
New exterior features:
- Black TRD Pro and 4x4 tailgate badging
- TRD Pro front door badging
- 16-inch TRD black alloy wheels
- Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Kevlar-reinforced tires
- Rigid Industries LED fog lights
- Black bezel taillights
- Projector-beam headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Heritage Toyota front grille
- Color-keyed rear bumper, power mirrors, door handles
- Three exterior colors: Barcelona Red Metallic, Cement and Super White
New interior features:
- Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- Black TRD Pro leather-trimmed heated front seats
- Leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth hands-free phone connectivity
- Rear parking assist sonar
- 4.2-inch color Multi-Information Display
- GoPro windshield mount
- Blind Spot Monitor Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
To learn more about the upcoming 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, contact the team at Hesser Toyota online, by phone or at the dealership today.