There is no denying that the COVID-19 outbreak has altered regular life in more ways than one. The pandemic has left millions of Americans unemployed and facing financial hardship. Toyota Financial Services has extended a helping hand through programs initiated to alleviate financial stress until the pandemic passes. Individuals who find themselves shopping for a new or used Toyota at this time may be eligible for 90-day payment deferral, while current Toyota Financial Services customers may qualify for Toyota Payment Relief or lease-end support. To learn more about these programs and how you can use them at your local Toyota dealership in Janesville, WI, continue reading below!
It is important that you get the best deal possible while shopping for a new or used vehicle during times like these. That’s why Toyota Financial Services is offering a program where it will defer the first month’s payment for up to 90 days when buying a new or Certified Used Toyota through Toyota Financial Services*. This offer expires on May 4, 2020, so be sure to contact us if you are interested!
Toyota offers payment relief for those who have been affected by COVID-19. If customers are out of the job and would like to have payments extended or deferred, they can create a case in the Toyota Financial Services Support Center either online or by calling 800-874-8822.
If you are at the end of your lease and can’t return your vehicle because the dealership is closed or you cannot make it in due to COVID-19, you can request a Lease Maturity Extension and payment deferral, or you can request for your lease to be picked up by submitting a form with the Toyota Financial Services online Support Center. Just click the button below!
- Routinely deep clean and disinfect dealership surfaces
- Disinfect and clean all vehicles regularly
- Established several sanitizing stations around the dealership
- Enhanced the already strong personal hygiene among staff
* Available on approved credit through participating Toyota dealers and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. You may defer the first retail payment for up to 90 days from the contract date (up to 45 days in Pennsylvania). The amount of interest you pay will increase because finance charges accrue from the contract date origination. Earned interest over the first 90 days will be paid as interest according to your amortization schedule and will not be waived or added to the principal. Available on new and Certified Used Toyotas. Maximum term is 72 months. Individual dealer prices, other terms, and offers may vary. Void where prohibited. Not compatible with iFi program. See your participating Toyota dealer for details. The 90 day program is offered March 18, 2020 through May 4, 2020, and the 45-day program in Pennsylvania is offered March 27, 2020 through May 4, 2020. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation.